Orange County, CA (travel is required)
The MASYC Group, Inc. is a leading Oracle Platinum Business Partner that specializes in Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud and the Hyperion financial solution. The primary role of a MASYC Consultant is to gain extensive knowledge in these areas supporting our client’s solution using applications, tools, reports, and integration architectures. The consultant’s role focuses on understanding our client’s business requirements, designing a suitable MASYC solution, and delivering this solution working with the client’s project team.
MASYC consultants serve as a primary business and systems resource during both implementations and upgrades. A MASYC Consultant takes the initiative to understand client’s business requirements and identifies opportunities to improve the effectiveness and functionality of applications, tools, reports, and integrations. This role is involved in all required steps to successfully implement the MASYC solution, including, training, application setup, development, testing, and issue resolution.
Consultants must possess an advanced collaborative team attitude, have time management, organizational leadership skills, and a disciplined self-learning work ethic. The MASYC Consultant must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as advanced interpersonal skills. All MASYC Consultants are expected to act in a highly professional manner honoring integrity and responsibility.
- Participate in functional design meetings, providing feedback and recommendations which highlight potential operational impacts and provide opportunities for improvement
- Understand and be able to accurately document the client’s unique business requirements and processes
- Conduct and facilitate collaborative workshop sessions
- Work both independently and as part of the collaborative MASYC team to design, develop, test, implement, and support enhancements or fixes applied to existing applications and/or new applications based on our established best practice solutions
- Work with clients to ensure thorough testing is completed for system modifications, enhancements, and product updates to verify proper solution functionality
- Design, develop, and test custom reports and other reporting solutions based on business requirements and functional specifications
- Record, prioritize, and track the progress of new and current issues
- Analyze information collected from multiple sources to improve the understanding of a reported issue and evaluate related information to identify the underlying problem
- Troubleshoot functional issues and present an operational impact analysis and proposal documenting possible solutions to various audience levels
Critical Success Factors:
- Passion for solving complex business problems
- Continuous independent and collaborative learning
- Efficiently troubleshoot issues to determine the underlying cause of problems and taking the initiative to administer resolutions in all applicable areas
- Clearly communicate MASYC and client commitments to the responsible Project Manager to ensure important deadlines are met on time and on budget
- Travel is required (approximately 75% of time)
- Reside in Orange County